All Along is a Chicago-based service helping people anywhere feel more knowledgeable about and comfortable with mental health, through through phone, email, media, and events.
All Along provides:
- Individualized consultation on mental health and therapy.
- Q&As or info session for your community group.
- Easy-to-understand expert input for articles and books.
- Customizable services to meet your unique needs.
All Along can help you:
- Find therapy.
- Understand a mental health diagnosis.
- Navigate the mental health system and insurance.
- Consult with a professional about your unique questions.
- Figure out if your therapy is working for you.
Did you know? Over 50% of people with mental health issues in the US didn’t get treatment last year. All Along believes that if everyone is more familiar with mental health, therapy, and how to access treatment, that means healthier and happier people, families, and communities.
If you’d like to learn about mental health, therapists, treatment, and health insurance, please get in touch!
Rachel Kazez, LCSW - FOUNDER
Rachel Kazez is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker based on Chicago. Rachel started All Along after noticing that people from all walks of life needed help from a therapist before getting into therapy.
Rachel is a Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician at Presence Behavioral Health, Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center in Chicago, where she has worked since 2012. She coordinates the Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program and supervises masters-level student therapists.
She earned her masters degree in Clinical Social Work at the University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration, her Bachelors in Psychology from Vassar College, and spent a visiting semester at the Art Institute of Chicago studying art therapy.
Rachel has also served as an adjunct professor, on the student services team at Year Up Chicago, and in other student activities and marketing roles.
News and Reviews
Press about All Along
"[Rachel's] experience and perspective made her a perfect fit to speak to this audience. She was quick to respond, flexible with scheduling, and completely prepared with evidence-backed and firsthand clinical insight; her input helped make the piece a valuable one for readers."
- Cindy Kuzma, journalist, phone interview for VICE.com
"Rachel made herself immediately available for interview, was generous with her time and expertise, and relayed thoughtful, well-researched insights that truly enhanced my story. She is clearly very passionate about what she does, and was pleasant, professional, and interesting via phone."
- Sarah O'Reilly, journalist, phone interview for Sierra Magazine
"Thank you for this very thoughtful and thorough data. Your work is impressive and beyond professional."
- Chicago resident, used comprehensive help finding mental health treatment for his mother