All Along provides:
- Individualized consultation on mental health and therapy.
- Easy-to-understand expert input for articles and books.
All Along can help you:
- Find therapy.
- Understand a mental health diagnosis.
- Navigate the mental health system and insurance.
- Consult with a professional about your unique questions.
- Figure out if your therapy is working for you.
Where & When
All Along provides services by phone to people living anywhere, at convenient times that fit in your schedule. Some services are also available in person in the Chicagoland area.
Service costs are based on a $80/hour rate, paid through PayPal or check. Most people start with a 30- or 60-minute phone consultation and discuss other needs from there.
Accessibility: A few low-cost consultations are available each month.
All Along welcomes feedback via email or the online Review page. You will not have to pay for services that aren't what you're looking for.